Click4Assistance UK Live Chat Software News & Events | Global Disribution Network | ViewMedia

News and Events

Filter :
Press Releases

ViewMedia and Azercosmos establish partnership to deliver satellite solutions

Baku, September 11, 2020 – Azercosmos has established a formal partnership with ViewMedia, which operates in the field of global broadcasting services and broadcasts television and radio channels over multiple platforms worldwide. ViewMedia will provide digital satellite services to its customers in the Middle East, Europe and Africa via Azerspace-1 satellite.

Read More

Grow your TV Audience in Africa

With a population of 1.2 billion people and counting, Africa is one of the world’s fastest growing TV markets in the world, currently with 42% of the market being TV connected with the potential to reach the remaining 58%. Africa has become an essential region for ViewMedia and our broadcast partners with great potential and is well positioned to grow continuously for years to come.

Read More

AMOS-17 Broadcasts Across The Francophone Africa Neighbourhood

Find out more about how AMOS-17 was successfully launched by a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket! Our Amos 17 broadcasts over the Francophone Africa neighbourhood.

Read More

How To Start A TV Channel

A common phrase we hear from a number of our first time clients is "I have no ideas how to start a TV channel". Fortunately, we do! To start your TV channel, you'll need a professional, flexible and reliable service to both start up and established channels looking to broadcast their content to a global audience. ViewMedia are specialist providers of high quality satellite broadcasting to established & start up channels. Discover how to start a TV channel here.

Read More

What is OTT?

We know that there can be a lot of jargon in the broadcasting world, which is why we've broken down exactly what OTT means in this blog. OTT stands for ‘over the top’ and is the practice of streaming content directly across the Internet. As long as you have access to the internet, either locally or through a mobile network provider, you can access the service anytime you want to.  If that still hasn’t busted the OTT jargon for you, carry on reading!

Read More

ViewMedia To Establish Digital Broadcast Platform to West Africa on SpaceCom’s AMOS-17

Spacecom (Tel Aviv Stock Exchange: SCC), operator of the AMOS satellite fleet, today announced that ViewMedia, the new commercial name of Viewsat the UK-based media content distributor, will launch a new digital broadcast platform on the AMOS-17 communication satellite located at the 17°E orbital position above Africa.

Read More